If the worst has happened and you've suffered damage to or theft of your photography gear, we know how distressing it can be. That's why we'll do everything possible to deal with your claim promptly and get you back taking photos again. Our easy-to-use claims process is listed below with some helpful information regarding what to do if you need to make a claim.
If you're making a claim
Here are a few bits of helpful advice to bear in mind before making a claim, and what to do once you've made a claim:
- In the event of any theft or malicious damage, your first port of call should be the police. Failure to notify them of the incident could result in your claim being delayed or rejected.
- Do not negotiate, pay or settle, admit or deny any claim without our, or your insurer's, written permission.
- Please note that any repairs or replacement of items without prior authorisation from our claims team may prejudice your claim.
- All claims will need to include documents to support the claim and/or circumstances. This can be sent by return of email or post.
- All claims will be assessed within 5 working days of receipt, where hopefully a decision can be made at the time of the assessment. Should any further info be required then we will make you aware so this can be provided to assist with our assessment.
Get in touch
If you do need to make a claim, then you can speak to a member of our friendly, UK-based claims team. Our claims teams are available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. If you do need to make a claim, then call: 0333 004 1999. Claims can still be reported via your online portal 24/7, or you can contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org