INSTANT QUOTE INDICATOR
Insurance for photographers and their camera equipment
When calamity strikes and you lose or damage a major piece of photographic equipment, the price to repair or replace can be high - financially and emotionally.
Take the worry away by insuring your camera or video equipment with Photoguard – we can cover £4,000 worth of equipment for less than £10 per month (£9.89), but you can choose the level of cover that fits within your budget.
Reasons to choose Photoguard
- Get 20% off Photoguard camera insurance now - limited time only!
- Flexible cover options - you create the cover you want
- Mechanical Breakdown option for equipment outside of its warranty
- Only £50 excess to pay on your claim
- Cover up to £50,000 of photographic equipment
- Thousands of photographers choose Photoguard every year
|Policy cover||Select policy||PRO policy|
|Maximum total equipment value||£25,000||£50,000|
|Maximum single item limit||£10,000||£15,000|
|Mechanical breakdown cover||optional||optional|
|UK cover - 20 days|
|EU cover - 30 days||optional||optional|
|Public liability (£1 million)||optional|
|Increased Public Liability option||£2 or £5 million|
|Associates liability cover*||optional|
|Personal accident||Optional £5,000 limit||£10,000 limit|
|Hire cover limit||£1,000||£2,000|
|Accidental damage to portfolio|